Click below to view details about our policies.
Theft, vandalism, AFL property are criminal offenses and may be prosecuted. The AFL reserves the right to call 911 or ask its security guard to inspect all bags, briefcases, backpacks, and other such items when the staff has reason to believe an offense has occurred.
Smoking is prohibited on AFL property.
Engaging in any physically and/or verbally intimidating behavior or in unlawful activities is prohibited. Any person engaging in such behaviors will be immediately and permanently removed from any AFL program and property.
All wheeled conveyances (Cars, bikes, etc.) must remain outside of the building and may not obstruct exits. AFL is not responsible for parking facilities and for your vehicle theft of damage by any cause.
Please switch your cellphone to “Vibrate” in the library and in the classrooms.
Eating and drinking are tolerated in the classrooms but we ask that you leave the room as neat as you found it.
- Weapons are not allowed inside the premises.
- AFL is not responsible for your personal belongings. In case of loss or theft, we do not take any sort of responsibility or liability.
- A thorough security check of both male and female visitors/students/exam candidates is compulsory.
- Visitors are not allowed to wait for students/exam candidates inside the institute ‘s premises. Students have to be dropped off at the gate and picked up after the class time is over.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the institute’s premises.