On September 26, let’s celebrate the diversity of European languages together!
The 26th of September is the day, Europe celebrates its language diversity. Did you know that Europe is rich in languages – there are over 200 European languages. This is an important resource to be recognized, used, and cherished.
In collaboration with Annemarie Schimmel Haus (German Centre), we celebrate the diversity of languages spoken in Europe.
- Let’s share the love of languages together!
- Participate in fun games like tongue twisters
- Explore greetings in different languages through fun activities
- Test your knowledge of European languages by taking part in a quiz
- Discover facts about the languages
We hope to see you there 🙂
At Alliance Française, we aim to help you know better French Language and the diversity of French speakers in the world!
To know more about Europe Language Day, visit the official website, where you’ll find find facts and quizzes!