Teachers of French as a Foreign Language.
The Alliance Française de Lahore is looking for professors of French
Courses for adults /children, in groups or individuals.
Master 1 or 2 in the field of linguistics / humanities
Previous teaching experience
Marketing Communications Officer
Alliance Française of Lahore, established in 1963, is a community that promotes French language and Francophone cultures in Lahore. We offer language courses for adults, children and provide language certifications such as DELF/DALF. We also provide cultural activities to our students.
Definition and Implementation of a Communication Plan
- Establish communication plan strategies by working closely with the management.
- Define objectives for each communication action.
- Select suitable mediums and content based on the intended messages, ensuring alignment with the image and strategy of the Alliance Française.
- Set the action schedule in line with critical events in the organization’s activities and cultural programming.
- Conduct documentary monitoring related to different communication actions and industry trends, including pricing trends.
Implementation, Execution, and Monitoring of Communication Actions
- Develop specifications for communication actions.
- Create and update materials, content, and communications, ensuring consistency and adherence to the graphic charter.
- To deploy and maintain the communication strategy and foster connections between partners and the Alliance Française.
- Organize partnerships, events, conferences, and meetings with partners, vendors, and media, leading the team responsible for their successful execution.
- Establish indicators to gauge the company’s perception internally and among target populations (awareness barometer, satisfaction surveys, studies, etc.) and track their evolution.
- Design an evaluation system for the impact of each action.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the communication plan based on achieved and expected results.
Enhancement of the Alliance Française Image
- Promote the image of the Alliance Française through various formats (press releases, press kits, advertising campaigns) and suggest compelling messages.
- Manage the company’s e-reputation.
- Develop each selected communication channel (website, social networks, trade shows) to facilitate the actions of other departments.
- Showcase the work of teams and project advancements to target audiences through proactive communication (posters, invitations) and post-event activities (appreciation, summaries, information campaigns).
- Maintain relationships with the press and organize press conferences.
- Support service providers involved in public relations projects (communication agencies, press relations agencies, media agencies).
- Participate in cross-functional projects involving other teams to advise all departments of the Alliance Française.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and communication, preferably in the cultural or language education sectors
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of written and spoken English and Urdu. Ability to communicate in French is a plus
- Experience in managing and implementing communication strategies both on and offline
- Experience in content creation and editing for various digital platforms
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms and their best practices
- Ability to organize and oversee events, handle partnerships and other external relationships
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a high degree of attention to detail